5 Days (35 Contact Hours)
This program is designed to complement our current Professional Project Management workshop program. This is specifically designed to help project management professionals or practitioners, both project managers/leaders and team members, to learn the standard of project management that is in line with the latest 6th Edition of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) issued by Project Management Institute (PMI)®, USA, and also hands-on knowledge of project scheduling using MS Project application.
With this program, we can equip businesses with project practitioners with comprehensive project management knowledge and skills who can apply the knowledge and skills in this 5-day program to their daily job once they completed the program.
By going through project management body of knowledge and MS Project exercises, the participants will get extensive practices compared to other programs that we offered so far. This will also enable the participants to have common project management language with other PM professionals from all around the world.
This workshop offers practical with the theoretical approaches of up-to-date project management knowledge and skills, as well as hands-on project scheduling exercises in using MS Project application.
After this workshop, the participants will:
- Understand the project management framework.
- Understand the PMBOK® Guide standards and processes in managing project.
- Be able to apply the tools and techniques of managing project.
- Use PMBOK® Guide to help their actual projects.
- Develop, monitor, and control their project schedule using MS Project.
- Be able to use knowledge from this workshop to pursue project management certification issued by PMI such as CAPM® or PMP®.
- Introduction to project & project management.
- Understanding the roles & responsibilities of PM.
- Understanding 10 project management knowledge areas
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Integration Management
- Project initiating.
- Project planning.
- Project executing.
- Project monitoring & controlling.
- Project closing.
- Agile Project Management Overview
- PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Introduction to MS Project application
- MS Project selected key features and functionalities
- Developing, monitoring, and controlling project schedule
- MS Project scheduling tips and tricks
Manager, Project Manager, Future/Upcoming Project Manager, Project Team Members or any professionals who wished to pass CAPM® (Certified Associate Project Management) or PMP® (Project Management Professional) exam.
Dcolearning Facilitators are dedicated and seasoned project management practitioners. They have extensive project management experiences and are experienced facilitators. They must be nationally and/or internationally certified in project management area – Project Management Professional (PMP)®.
Dcolearning programs are in conformance with the quality standards set and following the latest standard of PMBOK® Guide issued by PMI®.
For more information:
Ms. Tya / Ms. Chitra
Direct Contact No. (Call / Chat)
M. +62 856 91 77 71 17 (WA Chat)
M. +62 878 85 33 21 32 (WA Chat)
PMI, PMP, CAPM, Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) and PMBOK are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
Dcolearning-Accoladia Group is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) of Project Management Institute (PMI)® R.E.P. ID 4469 and an Intellectual Property Right Premium License Holder for its project management training material granted by PMI.
RW.5, Menteng Dalam, Tebet, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia
There is no comment